Gav and Em's life as art

A Christian Married couple, one a Police Officer, the other a Secondary School Art Teacher. Of course you want to read it!

Friday, September 08, 2006

Bonfire

I can't remember the last time I had a bonfire...

We had so many twigs and branches I had initially built two but neither lit so we gave in, bought firelighters and rebuilt it from scratch.

Alas it was still slow to take and I was close to giving in when.... WHOOOMPF!

Up it went.

Fire is so beautiful. So colourful, graceful yet powerful and dangerous.

It provided a perfect opportunity for us to spend some chilled out time together just sitting in the warmth watching the flames and glowing embers.

Any couples reading - have a bonfire. It's a perfect date!

Here's some pics.



Now I'm off to rake the ashes into the garden

1 Comments:

Blogger young at heart said...

Welcome to the world of blog! Not sure if I would want a date at a bonfire though. A bit smelly. I have a flapjack factory near us the smell is heavenly when they make the choccy ones, better than a poo factory. Although I sometimes think I own one of those with the amount i clear from the lawn after my dog. Love Aunty blog

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home