Gav and Em's life as art

A Christian Married couple, one a Police Officer, the other a Secondary School Art Teacher. Of course you want to read it!

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Poop Poop! - the update


You may remember me blogging about a car insurance pilot I was in - if not read it from the archives - I just received my first statement.

It's a fascinating table of every journey I made within the month of February, where I started, where I finished, what time I travelled and what speeds I did at particular locations.

There are some interesting anomalies where the mapping software is not quite detailed enough and has got me travelling at 64mph along a double parked dead-end road (which just happens to run alongside the A52 dual carriageway!!!)

Even with these gliches fixed I would only qualify for 2% discount this month - oops!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home