Gav and Em's life as art

A Christian Married couple, one a Police Officer, the other a Secondary School Art Teacher. Of course you want to read it!

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Biggest Film of 2007


I implore you to see this film:

HOT FUZZ.

It's a Police Comedy. I've just watched the trailers on Youtube.
It's getting a massive buzz around the Policing community.

It's level 10 genius:

The Police Force area in the film is called 'SANDFORD' which was the fictional Police Force used at Police Training Centres to incorporate all visiting forces during my basic training.

4 Comments:

Blogger young at heart said...

Do policemen/women watch the Bill?

3:37 PM  
Blogger Gavin and Emma Owen said...

No.

Aspiring Police recruits watch it but the lack of paperwork and results within the hour only add to the stress and frustration we are already suffering when you get there.

For realistic Policing on TV watch Thin Blue Line or Casualty (that's where I spend most of my time)

5:43 PM  
Blogger rach said...

We saw Hot Fuzz at the weekend. Dan liked it. I just thought it was OK. Maybe I wasn't in the mood?

10:35 PM  
Blogger Jude said...

I watched too.. Loved it!!!

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home